At the time Paul Dunn purchased CK Supply from Homer Fudge, the company had a single truck, a small building, and only three employees; a bookkeeper, a truck driver, and Paul Dunn. But from these humble beginnings CK would emerge as the local authority for gas sales and welding supplies. In fact, by 1957, Cee Key had outgrown the small warehouse and had moved to a larger facility on Folsom Avenue. Paul expanded CK’s reach throughout the Midwest, and he offered new gas products to serve the needs of new and existing customers alike.
Under Paul, sales grew from $100,000 and three employees to $2.6 million and 18 employees. By the time he retired in 1979, Paul had transformed a humble local gas supplier into a regional industrial supply powerhouse.
"*" indicates required fields