Looking for a Reliable Propane Tank Supplier?
Propane is a colorless, highly-flammable fuel gas produced as a by-product of natural gas processing and petroleum refining. Although commonly used for home applications, it offers unique benefits for forklifts , generators, heaters, and cutting torches. Its clean burning characteristics make it an ideal gas for a diverse range of industrial and agricultural applications. CK Supply can offer any size industrial bulk propane tank designed to accommodate your facilities needs.
The more specific your application may be, the more specific you need your gas equipment needs to be. With a unique range of propane cylinder sizes to choose from, we’re confident that we can help you find what you’re looking for when it comes to a propane tank. Our products include sizing for:
- Propane Buffer Tanks
- 20 lbs. (BBQ Style)
- 30 lbs.
- 33 lbs. Aluminum or Steel (specialized for forklifts)
- 40 lbs.
- 60 lbs.
- 100 lbs.
- 420 lbs.
- 1,000G Bulk Tanks or Larger (Commercial applications Only)
We supply propane regulators, torches, hoses, and fittings for all of your propane needs. Call us today if your company utilizes propane for its operations.
Need something a bit more concentrated?
If you are looking for propane in research, instrument, CP grade, or another high purity requirement please consult our hydrocarbon page for more information.
Best Practices for Propane Cylinder Transportation
Find the Right Fuel With CK Supply
We’ve got you covered on custom-sized tank orders. Contact us to talk to an expert today!
Industries and Applications
Oil and Gas Industry
Propane can help calibrate process control analyzers and aid the process for testing gas burners, engines, and gas mixtures.
Propane-powered forklifts offer several benefits to operators, and CK Supply is confident that we can size out the right quantity of forklift propane for your needs. Benefits of utilizing a propane-fueled forklift include:
- Optimal refuel time: What used to take hours now only takes minutes with propane. This helps eliminate downtime, especially compared to electric and natural-gas powered models.
- Cost-effective: One of CK Supply’s 30-lb. propane tanks offers significantly more operating time compared to other kinds of fuel.
- Safety: Propane-powered forklifts offer automatic shut-off safety features that cease your fuel’s flow if an accident occurs.