A CUT ABOVE THE REST
If you have multiple welding projects in your future, invest in a multi-process welder to get the job done. CK Supply offers affordable welders with rent or buy options, so you can keep your costs down.
If you’re planning to take on multiple different projects, a multi-process welder is the way to go.
Also known as a combo welder, this welding machine is capable of completing two or three different welding styles, including TIG welding, MIG welding, and stick welding. It’s never been easier to switch between welding styles with a multi-process welder. It’s also common to incorporate MIG into your TIG platform and blend all three welding technologies.
A multi-process can cut through:
- Thin- to medium-thickness metal
One important thing to consider with a multi-process welder is to take duty cycles with a grain of salt. The cycle may be inconsistent because you’re working with more than one welding style.
Save Money on Your Welding Process
Because you won’t have to purchase more than one welder, you’ll save money in the long run when you purchase a multiprocess welder.
Rent or Buy Your Welding Machine
CK Supply allows you to either rent or buy your multiprocess welder. A few features to consider before purchasing process welders are:
- Overload Protection: It’s essential for combo welders to have overload protection because switching between welding styles takes a lot out of the machine.
- Dual Voltage: With powerful, dual voltage power sources, you can cut through thicker materials in a single pass.
- Pricing: It’s true that multiprocess welders aren’t as cheap as a conventional TIG or MIG welder, but if your future projects require multiple welding styles, it’s a great investment, and you’ll save you money in the long run.
Expert Welding Repair
CK Supply won’t let you miss another day’s work. If your welding equipment is offline, we’ll get you up and running again in no time.
We offer repair services in:
- MIG, TIG, stick welders
- Plasma cutter repair
- Machine calibrations
- MIG gun and TIG torch repair
- Regulator and gauge repair and refurbishment
Need a Machine Repair? We’ll Come to You
Since 1946, CK Supply has provided the Midwest with reliable bulk industrial gases and world-class welding services. Our business was built on service after the sale, and we dedicate ourselves to providing extra value to everything we sell.
We pride ourselves on the fastest, most efficient welding repair services in the St. Louis area. We offer mobile repair services, so you won’t have to worry about bringing your offline equipment to us. And if it looks like your machine repair is taking longer than expected, we can offer rentals to keep your job on schedule. Contact us today, and we’ll get you started on your repair.