NO CLEAN UP REQUIRED
Your One-Stop Shop for All Dry Ice Blasting Needs
Dry ice blasting is a new form of non-abrasive blasting for industrial cleaning applications. Dry ice blasting uses compressed air with high-velocity nozzles and pelletized dry ice for safe, less abrasive surface cleaning.
Dry ice blasting has many benefits over traditional sand blasting. It has a wide variety of uses, including:
- Faster and more thorough cleaning
- Non-flammable, non-abrasive, non-conductive, non-toxic removal methods
- No clean up of chemicals and solvents, dry ice simply sublimates into the atmosphere
- Equipment can be cleaned in place requiring no disassembly
- Thermal-kinetic removal effect is ideally suited for the aerospace and food industries
- Lower abrasion is perfectly suited for mold removal and remediation and plastic molding removal
- Approved by the EPA, FDA and USDA
Some of the many applications and industries served:
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Roof & Fin Fan Cleaning
- Historical Restoration
- Printing & Plating
- Weld Preparation & Slag Removal
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Utilities & Nuclear
- Mass Transit
- Wood, Brick, and Plastic
- Pharmaceutical Equipment
Check Out Our Rental Page for Info on Dry Ice Blasting Machines
Contact CK Supply today if you are a contractor or business looking for dry ice and blasting equipment in or around the St. Louis area. Fresh, locally manufactured dry ice is essential to proper equipment function and media removal in dry ice blasting. CK Supply rents dry ice blasting equipment by the week and will deliver the required quantity of dry ice in insulated containers directly to your job site.
Dry Ice Blaster rental is available with advanced notice throughout our service area including St. Louis, Springfield, and Kansas City, MO, and Tulsa, OK.
Dont Want to Do It Yourself?
Too busy? Too lazy? Either way, we can put you in touch with one of our qualified contractor partners that will be familiar with the dry ice blasting application that you may need.
How Does Dry Ice Compare?
About CK Supply
CK Supply is the largest independent supplier of compressed gases, welding and cutting equipment, and supplies in Missouri. Our five retail locations throughout Missouri & Illinois support all your welding needs. We invite everyone to “Discover the Difference” when dealing with CK Supply, Inc.