Never compromise on quality and reliability. Our CO2 delivery options ensure you have a steady stream of high-purity carbon dioxide or dry ice that is perfect for any industrial or commercial application.
A Kansas City CO2 Supplier That Meets All Your Carbon Dioxide Needs
CO2 is an important gas not only for industrial processes like welding but also as ingredients to products themselves. This is why we provide high-purity, reliable CO2 gas delivery for Kansas City-area businesses. Our delivery options are ideally suited for your individual business needs.
If your company relies on high-quality CO2, reach out to CK today and find out why we set the industry standard for commercial and beverage-grade CO2.
Gas is delivered directly from our truck to stationary liquid containers inside through a wall-mounted fill box connection or outside on a secure concrete pad. This process can be accomplished without any interruption to your operations, and delivery can be scheduled well ahead of time.
Not all customers are the same, and when CO2 needs mean smaller tanks and less frequent delivery, CK Supply delivers through microbulk services. The benefit of microbulk delivery is its modular design that allows your CO2 storage to grow as your business grows, giving you scalable, cost-effective gas storage and delivery options. Microbulk is also a great option when space is at a premium, and you need large quantities of commercial or beverage-grade gas.
Cylinder delivery is perfect for businesses that need an element of portability for their gas supply. CK Supply delivers CO2 cylinders to contractors, manufacturing businesses, gas stations, microbreweries, and other businesses exactly when they are needed. He handles all CO2 tank refilling for Kansas City businesses.
From a 10-lb retail purchase to thousands of pounds of dry ice a week, CK can meet any customer’s needs. We offer customized dry ice packages and sizes depending on the application requirement.
- Labs and medical – Dry ice is often required for packaging, storing, and transporting sensitive materials at a required temperature. With fresh product and local availability, CK Supply is your local, trusted dry ice supplier for low-temperature research and medical requirements.
- Food distribution – Our local manufacturing and retail availability allows you to purchase just what your business needs and reduce holding expenses related to advance orders from resellers sourcing products from out of state.
- Dry ice blasting – Fresh, locally manufactured dry ice is essential to proper equipment function and media removal in dry ice blasting. CK Supply rents dry ice blasting equipment by the week and will deliver the required quantity of dry ice in insulated containers directly to your job site.
CK Supply Is a Local, Independent, and Family Owned CO2 Provider
We partner with companies that are serious about quality. Our value lies in our process. From bulk delivery to CO2 tank refill, CK handles permanent or temporary gas supplies for any business.
Industries We Serve
Kansas City is known for its beer and its barbecue and, chances are your business or restaurant relies heavily on a steady supply of high-quality carbon dioxide. CO2 also has several other pertinent applications, including:
- Soft drink carbonation
- Beer and micro-brewing
- Frozen food
- Modified atmosphere for packaged foods (MAP Packaging)
- Aerosol can filling and packaging
- Dry ice (solid CO2) production systems
- Dry ice blasting
- Pre- and post-cooling applications
- MIG welding, onsite gas blending, and mixing
- Wastewater treatment, pH control
- Fire suppression and
- Greenhouse growing
All of these applications need a supplier that knows exactly what you need and delivers a steady supply of carbon dioxide exactly when you need it.
When your Kansas City business needs a reliable dry ice or CO2 supplier, give CK Supply a call. We have the expertise and the technology to meet any CO2 needs. We also deliver bulk argon, oxygen, specialty gases, and other industrial gases.
Trust CK Supply for high-quality equipment, premium lab-certified gases, and excellent customer service.
5835 Manchester Ave.St. Louis, MO 63110